Readers, this is so easy. Embarrassingly easy.
Heat oven to about 160C.
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes (if you feel you need more just add a bit of water and some tomato puree)
- 8 large gluten free sausages
- 4 whole cloves of garlic
- 2 tins cannellini beans, drained
- salt and peper
- large pinch of oregano
- In an oven proof dish, pour in the tomatoes.
- Add the cannellini beans and mix.
- Nestle in the garlic cloves, and add salt and pepper.
- Add the sausages and mix a little together.
- Sprinkle with the oregano.
- Cook in the oven for about an hour. Check sausages not over cooking, you may need to cover with foil. The beans should be all mushy and hardly recognisable as beans. They will melt in with the tomatoes and the garlic and taste utterly delicious. Serve with piles and piles of green vegetables.