Questions you might want to ask
In-Person Blast Plan FAQ
1) What is it?
To get onto the In-Person Blast Plan, you simply email Annie to enquire about spaces and to check whether this is the right programme for you. Once you’ve paid, this will secure your place.
A couple of days before the official start date of the Blast plan, you will be sent your Blast pack by email. This contains your eating guidelines, recipe collection, measurement sheet etc. You follow these guidelines and you attend as many of the group training sessions in Hampton and Hampton Hill each week as you like, according to what fits in with your lifestyle (see timetable). During the course of the 21 days, you will receive each day an email from Annie. This will contain information about the body, about health, nutrition and what it takes to stay in good shape. They will also entertain you and form a vital part of your adherence to the Blast plan. There is a private Facebook group for you to join too.
2) What can I expect to achieve in 21 days?
3) What is the Blast eating plan like?
4) What are the workouts like?
5) What is the level of support like?
Fitness Class FAQ
1) Can I have a free session to start?
2) How do I book?
3) Do I have to do the same classes each week?
3) I'd love to read your Terms & Conditions, where can I find them? 😉
We thought you’d never ask! Please read our terms and conditions.