Having a place on the 21 Day BLAST Plan means you follow the BLAST eating plan.
And yes… you do some workouts too. Short and sweet. Anything between 20-30 minutes long.
Eating correctly to compliment the work you are doing on your muscles is vital. That way your body will fuel itself with its fat supplies. We’ll show you how. All the instructions are supplied in your Blast pack which arrives in your inbox a couple of days before kick-off date.
Here then – in no particular order – is the makings of a BLAST shopping list:
(and no, I haven’t left off the chocolate hob nobs, the white chocolate magnums, the barbecue flavoured hula hoops or those little chocolate toffee things you like on a Friday night).
- Oats: for muesli, porridge or for chucking in your homemade bread (did she mention bread?)
- Ryebread: that thin stuff which tastes really strong
- Rice: Any sort you like, white, brown, red, black
- Quinoa: (the dry stuff or those pouches of ready cooked)
- Buckwheat: (Weird and expensive? No, not necessarily. Nicely high in protein and very filling)
- Buckwheat flour: (What? I have to cook? Make stuff? Not if you don’t want to, just gives you more flexibility)
- Fresh meat: (Any you like – chicken breasts, beef mince, pork steaks, duck legs…just so long as it hasn’t been tampered with)
- Fish: (All of it, but nothing fish-shaped with breadcrumbs on)
- Gluten free, sugar free sausages: (All meat, no nonsense)
- Eggs: (Because they’re filling, nutritious, and you can make your own mayo!)
- Seafood: (Check out the frozen counter…bags of calamari, prawns, scallops)
- Cartons of egg white: (Beefs up an omelette beautifully)
- Soya protein, quorn, tofu: (For the meat haters amongst us)
- Total Greek yogurt: (Full fat and 0%).
- Berries: (Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blackcurrants, frozen or fresh).
- Other fruit: (One portion per day on an exercise day. (Is that supposed to be a treat?)
- Chorizo sausage: (The good stuff)
- Bacon: (Who said you can’t have a fry-up?)
- Vegetables: (Loads….courgettes, sweet potatoes, peas, sweetcorn, boring spinach, beautiful broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, fennel, celeriac, the noble potato, the delicious sweet potato, anything and everything, stuff your trolley with ones you never normally buy)
- Tomatoes and avocados
- Lemons and limes: (For flavouring water, squeezing over your fish or grating into your chicken and olive and tarragon tray bake)
- Tins tomatoes and tomato puree
- Salad stuff: (Everything imaginable)
- Beetroot: (Careful… makes your wee red)
- Beans: (Oh the whole lot, cannelloni, butter, kidney, black, mung, plus of course chickpeas)
- Lentils: (Green, black, red)
- Oils: (Olive oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, – push the boat out and get avocado oil)
- Hot drinks: (Normal coffee, decaf coffee, herbal teas)
- Water: (Lashings and lashings of it plus some mint and cucumber and lime to make it ever so slightly interesting). Oh. No vodka then?
- Milk: (Almond milk, coconut milk, soya milk)
- Herbs and spices: (Basil, chilli, tarragon, dill, cinnamon, cardamom, whatever fills you with joy).
- Nuts: (Almonds, ground almonds, walnuts, cashews) Obvs not the chocolate covered honey ones.
- Seeds: (Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame)
- Nut butters: (Oh, now you’re talking! Almond butter / peanut butter… and a padlock for the jar when you’re done)
In the BLAST pack you’ll get meal suggestions. These are what I call assembly instructions for those who don’t want to be faffed with cooking. But if you do like to knock up a treat and you have a family to feed, then there’s also the brilliant BLAST Recipe Collection, well over 90 pages long which has good straightforward meals for the whole family.
The photo below shows a Blast candidate. She did that in 21 days. Just 21 days. Imagine the results after even longer. 21 days shows you how.
Any questions, contact us. Annie x